Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Summertime Here I come...




'Ello Ladies and Gents.

Welcome back to the wide world of Sophia's Wardrobe. Which let me say is pretty full. Firstly let me thank you all for taking the time to gander through my blog posts, I really appreciate each and ever one of you. Secondly how about we pay homage to the sun today for bringing us its warmth back after what seemed like the longest winter ever, with some sexy summer wear.

Today I am bringing you a classical outfit, Jeans and a Small tie shirt paired with a pair of wicked shoes and a nice short do which is brand new at Magika.

What I love most about this outfit in particular is how its kinda cute with an air of sexy and a smidge of badass with these wicked serpentine shoes.

The shoes I believe are my favorite part of the whole outfit, because I am very gaga for shoes like most girls.




What is Sophie Wearing?

Hair:- Magika - Shimmer [02]
Shirt:- NV - Kad - Black
Pants:- Villena - Skinny Jeans Black
Shoes- *Dirty Princess* - Snake Charmer Princess - Mesh SLink High Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment