Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Look at me ima Bunneh...



'Ello Ladies and Gents.

So it is Easter tomorrow!! Not only Easter but 4:20 as well. Which obviously means double party!!

So with the theme of Easter I finally got my awesome headphone Bunny ears from Remarkable Oblivion. I had been meaning to get them with the Cat ones I got but something kept me away and as I have mentioned before I am a huge fan of RO, I own a lot of their stuff and I would be hard picked to find something I didnt like from there. This particular set however is located at Fameshed and not in the local store so be sure to go take a look!!

I paired it today with a pair of shes from Dirty princess and a Malice in Wonderland outfit.

I'm not the overly girly sort so I thought Malice suited me better than Alice :)




What is Sophie wearing?
Hair: - Little Bones - Neon bible
Outfit:- WishBox - Malice in Wonderland
Shoes:-  Dirty Princess - Snake Charmer Shoes
Ears!! -- RO @ Fameshed - Super Bass Rab8 Ears - Black

Happy Easter!! Go Go Shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment