Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Something Spooky this way comes....



Ello Ladies and Gents. 
So sorry for the delay in posts, my mother is visiting me in California where I am from my origin England. Which as you can imagine keeps me tied up all day long so I only have a few moments at night to do my posts.

Now...it just so happens that my absolutely most favorite holiday is fast approaching, yes I am talking about Halloween. Because really, as wonderful as Christmas is and I do love it as well, all year I eagerly await Halloween. Not only for the spook factor, but for the awesome old horror movies that scared you when you were 5 but make you laugh your ass off now. But also because I am Pagan and the day of the dead is one of our most important holidays, not only is it a day to celebrate all that goes bump in the night it is an opportunity to bid a final farewell to those that have passed the following year and guide spirits trapped into the afterlife. Might seem silly to some but it is my religion.

Anyway! One of my favorite pass times as Halloween approaches is too look up costumes, those that are awesome and even those that are...not so awesome.  It so happens that this year I have found early on one of my FAVORITE spooky costumes to wear on the awesome day and not only is it scary, but it reminds me of a cross between The Grudge and Ring girl but also something from The Walking dead, which is two of my favorite moves and one of my most favorite shows and to top it all off it comes from the designers closet of one of my dearest friends and the legendary PJ queen herself, Miss Plowwie Voom. Yep she has come at us once again and proven that she is a creating genius, that she does not only rock the PJs and every day wear but she rocks the Halloween Outfits as well. 

This Zombie Girl outfit not only is freaking low prims and scripts but it comes with a HUD so you can change pretty much everything about what you look like into a whole new color even down to the rather spooky doll she carries around with her.
Quick! Gets yours while you can still be one of a kind because I predict this will be FLYING off the shelves.

What is Sophie Wearing?
Avatar: Plowwies - Zombie Girl Avatar

So who wants to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment