Search This Blog

Monday, April 21, 2014

Ready to kill in red...


'Ello Ladies and Gents,

Today I am taking you back into the wide world of SecondLife fashion with Dress to Kill.

Today I put together this little ensemble which consists almost entirely of fantastic fashion items you can get  from D2K. 

Rocking in red on the worst day of the week Monday, I paired one of my new favorite hairs with one of my favorite looks but lets not get bored in the nitty gritty, not when you want the details :p






What is Sophie Wearing?
Hair:- Little Bones - Bull Fighter Jacket
Head Band:- D2K - Take Flight - Red - The HO Depo
Jacket:- D2K - Patricia Hoody - Black Camo
Body Suit - D2K - Ember Bodysuit - Red - The HO Depo
Socks:-D2K -- Cindy Garter - Red - Suicide Dollz
Gun: - D2K - Bang Bang Armband - Black Camo - Suicide Dollz

Bootay:- L.Inc - Cute Azz
Feets:- SLink - Female Feet High
Hands:- SLink - Elegant 1

Skirt: - D2K - Kaedlyn - Black *Special*

*Special Note* The Kaedlyn Skirt is not actually out for sale as of right now, specially hand made by the wonderful designer/owner of D2K, personally I love it, very sexy just what this outfit called form


No comments:

Post a Comment