Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dress to Kill



'Ello Ladies and Gents

Today I am coming to you from the wide wide world of Clothes with a peek inside one of my favorite stores. Dress2Kill. Now the style of outfits from there really live up to the name, I'm a sucker for anything that looks even somewhat bad ass. And it just so happens that most of the items from this store are exactly that, extremely bad ass.

Now as we have discovered before I am also a bit of a Mesh Addict. Today I was scrolling through the Market Place store, looking for something new to get and I found this amazing hoody. Have I mentioned that I love hoodies? I really do.

So this outfit today I loved because its a cross between bad ass and sexy, deadly kinda sexy I suppose you could say. I paired it with a set of army esk boots with it and BAM...I am ready to whoop some bootay. 



What is Sophie Wearing?

Hair:- Exile - Stay the Night
Hoody:- D2K -- Patricia Hoody - Black Camo
Body Suit:- D2K -- Desiree Body Suit Black Camo
Boots:- EC - ABL Army Boots
Bootay:- L.Inc - Cute Azz

Go forth and shop and dont forget...Dress to Kill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment