Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Devils in the Details


The Devil indeed is in the details.

Today I was musing with a friend of mine about Blood Lines and he commented on how I had 666 souls to my name and said I was the devil.
He had no clue.

But to be short this time as I did say the devil is indeed in the details and this week I am bringing you something Remarkable. From the horns to the shoes Remarkable Oblivion never ceases to amaze me. 

Lets get on with the show none the less and find out what is from where!


What is Sophie Wearing?
Wings - Sinful Needs - Seraph Consort wings -
Horns and Shoes - Remarkable Oblivion - Baphomet horns 
Phalanx Wedges - Black @Collabor88
Hair - Moon - Panic Switch(Free) 
Hands and Feet - SLink - Hands - Elegant 1 - Feet Mid
Outfit - Sassy! - Succubus - Bitterest Black 
Skin - Belleza - Chic 
Eyes and Eyebrows - Buzz -  Eyes - Faerie - Eyebrows - Essentials - Lyra
Ink - Letis Tattoo - The Time 
Piercing - HV - Apostate Metal -  (MP Link)


 Pose- Fucking Ninjas - She's Trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment