Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Poisonous Legion



Ello Ladies and Gents

Today I come to you from the wide world of accessories.

Everyone has a favorite, be it a style, a look, a color or a store.

Me personally...I love piercings, from facial, to belly and hip. I even have a corset piercing on my back. I tend to flip through piercings though and I get bored sooooo easy that  I end up changing my piercings usually every few weeks, occasionally every couple of weeks.

However regardless of what piercings I choose I tend to stick to one store, which also happens to be the store I direct my friends too when they ask and that store is....*drum roll* Cute Poison.
Not only do that have awesome piercings for face and a variety of other areas but they also have some amazing jewelry. I happen to have some rings that I wear in world that one of my best friends bought me from a Gatcha in store...YES...they have Gatcha as well. The current addiction in world.

What is Sophie Wearing?

Piercings:- Cute Poison - Legion Piercings (HUD included)
Cute Poison - Sad Clown (Dollarbie)

No comments:

Post a Comment