Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I can be bad....



'Ello Ladies and Gents.

So today's post is mostly brought on by my recent obsession with bikes.

Now I have a couple friends and family members alike who love bikes too, some live in the world of MC's others just frequent them occasionally, either way I love bikes.

You name the bike I'll probably love it, from classical's, Harley all the way to crotch rockets I love them all.

I had a friend who said you gotta be bad to be in a biker gang, now I am not interested in joining a biker gang, in or out of second life, but I can look bad when I want too ;)



What is Sophie Wearing?
Hair:- CaTwA - Zelda
Top: - B BOS - Isiss - White
Pants:- L&B - Leather pants - Skinny Zip - Quilted

Bike Pose:- Fancy Focus Poses Sexy Biker

No comments:

Post a Comment