Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

Milk It



'Ello Ladies and Gents.

So today I am coming to you from the wide world of...drum roll...hair.

Yep that one thing we can never seem to have enough off, something almost as bad as shoes and skins..Hair.
With how many different hair creators out there sometimes it can be hard to pick a store that is unique, moderately new or one of a kind. There are so many different wonderful hair creators out there, Truth, Magika, Exile, Ploom and many more I am sure so many of us have a little bit of an addiction too.

Well today I am coming from a whole new place, somewhere while I am sure they have been around a long time is new for me. I love it when I stumble across a place I never knew was there, sometimes I find them through a friend, a blog or sometimes just from going out and looking around the place.

This one I found through facebook, I happened to see a picture of a friend of a friend that had on a hair I thought was FANTASTIC. I am after all a sucker for good hair. Anyway I clicked the persons profile thinking I might be able to figure out where it was from or maybe ask the person and low and behold it was the creator of the hair.

This post I am bringing you an awesome hair from Milk. I range from different tastes in hair, sometimes I want something long and pretty, short and punky and ever so often my inner pot head comes out and I need some dreds. Dreds however are hard to find in good quality I have found. But lucky me, Milk seems to have it down. 


What is Sophie Wearing?

Hair:- Milk Hair - Holes in my Sweater *Reds* (Also love the name of this hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment