Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

Killing in style at the monochromatic fair



'Ello Ladies and Gents

I am baaack. I spent most of the weekend celebrating growing another year older so I didn't have much time to Blog but today I am bringing you once again something from the awesome world of clothing featuring none other than D2K and what they are offering at the Monochromatic Fair.

As per the norm of D2K what they are offering you is very sexy, I even had a friend make a comment that the oufit I put on to model made me look like someone from an arena, now i'm not to sure I would feel comfortable wearing something so skimpy there but hey id look good doing it.

This Fair D2K are offering not only a sexy outfit but they will also be offering a lacy pair of garter socks so be sure to go and check it out.

As always this outfit comes with an applier HUD for mesh boobs and AZZ including SLink mesh ups for the lacy stockings.






What is Sophie Wearing?

Hair:- Exxess - Polabia - Reds
Outfit:- D2K@ The Monochromatic Fair - Melanie Outfit
Socks:- D2K@ The Monochromatic Fair - Lucy Garter Socks

Ears:- Illusions - Seelie  Ears
Shape - Custom
Skin:- Sinful Curves - Haylee - Light

No comments:

Post a Comment