Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dress to Kill at The Ho Depot



'Ello Ladies and Gents

Yep I am back again with another awesome exclusive from Dress 2 Kill.

Today I got some amazing stuff that will be featured VERY SOON at the Ho Depot. If you have not heard already the Ho Depot will be opening its doors on April 15th and D2K will be one of the headliners there.  Featuring these ADORABLE little head bands. I kid you not I put one on and almost died from being so excited 

Now these amazingly adorable head bands come in an array of colors featuring. Black, Blue, Gray, Pink, Red, Purple and Teal. Yes...you heard it right all those freaking colors, something for every style or color of clothing! Because lets face it even if it wasn't suited, Black goes with everything.

Also in this Blog I am bringing you a sexy little outfit that is also from D2K (another thing I might add I went gaga over) The Ember Body Suit I am showing you in Black comes with a Jacket layer and Pants for those who do not like to wear the mesh body parts and then it has an all inclusive HUD along with it as well that will fit to your Mesh Boobs and Booty with a pants layer and under pants layer for the bootay. This outfit is also available in.Light Pink, Red and White Camo.



What is Sophie Wearing?
Head Band: - The Ho Depo - Take Flight - Black
Hair:- Truth - Lagertha -  reds
Body Suit:- D2K - Ember Body Suit Black

Remember The Ho Depot Will be opening its doors on April 15th be sure to go and grab your Take Flight Head Bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment