Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Red like a rose...



Today I discovered a few things, firstly I found this fantastic new Tattoo which I will show case later, then I discovered this beautiful sky setting. It gives everything a rosy glow and I was left wondering...Is this what it means to wear rose tinted glasses?

I wont go on and on like I have a tendency to do from time to time, I am simply going to cut to the chase.


What is Sophie Wearing?
From top to bottom:
Hairband:- D2K - Take Flight - Black @THD
Hair:- Magika - Secretive [02]
Jacket:- Emery - Denim Jacket - Smoke
Belt:- L&B - Womans Urban Belt (FATPACK) - Skull Belt
Skirt:- D2K - Kaedlyn Skirt - Black Camo - Pre Release
Stockings:- D2K - Sockies - Black
Boots:- *Tay-Lay-Designs* - The Darkness Outfit (Boots only Shown)

Other things:
Shape - Custom Made by Myself
Skin:- Sinful Curves - Haylee
Eyes:- [BUZZ] Hime Eyes - Ruby
Make Up:- Corvus - Deep Black Eyeshadow
Piercing *Stars*:- Cute Posion - Legion Piercings
Piercing *Snake Bites*:- Zombie Suicide - Black Market Piercings
Piercing*Nose*:- Twizted&Reckless - Nose Plugs (RARE) Skull @Gacha Grove
Teeth:- Label Mode - TEETH- (MP Link)
Hands:- SLink - Elegant 1
Tattoo:- K - Rebel Tat @THD

SKY SETTING - "[TOR] SUNSET - Endgame"

No comments:

Post a Comment