Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

Gatcha with A Game of Thrones



'Ello Ladies and Gents

So I took a break for a couple days, gearing up to move in RL so lots and lots of packing to do. But today while I was minding my own lil business I got an IM from a good friend of mine, going haywire because he happened to find earlier in the day a Game of Thrones Gatcha,

Now I dont know if I have stated this before but I have a little bit of a Gatcha Addiction, and I am a HUGE fan of Game of Thrones. So there I sat on the edge of my seat waiting...waiting...and waiting for the sim to open up a space so I could get in, in the mean time my sweet friend was sending me the doubles he had gotten and I was already going gaga.

Now once I got in...lemmie tell ya...it was like wide eyed central, there are so many truly amazing things there from some of the most talented people I have come across in my time in SL. Not only that I might mention its highly laggy and I did see a couple naked ladies in a Nadu position. But HEY! to each their own right.

Go go go check out the Game of Thrones Gatcha and get you an epic look!


What is Sophie Wearing?

Gatcha Items!
Stag Head Piece - Obsidian 
Top - normal !gO!  khaleesi desert - top - 8
Skirt: - rare !gO!  khaleesi desert - skirt - 7 (Rare)
Ring:- [The Forge] House Greyjoy, (Gold/Black) 

All found at:- The Secret Affair

Others!!
Skin:- Belleza - Jade Skin
Hair:- Exxess - Leza - Reds
Hands and Feet:-  Slink
Sleeves:- Letis Tattoo - Love& Hate Sleeves

Go forth and Shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment