Search This Blog

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm just a fashion freak...



'Ello Ladies and Gents.

Today and I bringing you something with a rock feel to it.

While searching  the MP for some sort of new outfit I didn't already own that would feed my shopping needs I stumbled across this outfit from FashionNatic, now I have a few outfits from here already and my husband has a particularly amazing out fit he wears that I just LOVE from here too.

What grabbed me first about this outfit was the name of it. Lilith is a character I myself played in an RP sim. The Second thing that nabbed my attention was the style of it. I just LOVE the straps and how it travels up the legs from the shoes as well, yes it includes its own truly awesome shoes.

This outfit includes a body suit, a jacket and a pair of shoes. The upper part comes with a Lola's Tango applier as well.

I paired it with one of my favorite rocker hairs from CatWa and I am officially ready to go to a rock concert or go and dance my heart out at a club. 



What is Sophie Wearing?
Hair:- CatWa - Hoshi
Outfit - *FASHIONNATIC* - Lilith (HUD) Included (MP link)

No comments:

Post a Comment