Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Quality over Quantity



Ello Ladies and Gents.

Third time today I know I know I'm overloading you with clothes but what can I say I am an addict and I love to share the things I love.

This time I am bringing you an air of elegance with a beautiful gown from Quality Designs. As I have said before they can be a little pricey but they are also a great designer and a favorite of mine. I own a fair few dresses at this point and I do believe I own a set of very beautiful goddess silks from there as well. I would suggest it to anyone looking for a beautiful dress without a budget.


What Is Sophia wearing?

Hair:- Exile - Release me - Blacks - Sin
Dress:- QD - Mesh Evening Gown - 18 different colors

Stalk me on Flickr!! -- Ace Bergan

Want something Blogged? Want to find something I'm wearing that isn't on my list?

Find me In world - Ace Bergan (Sophia Sunshine Bishop)

No comments:

Post a Comment