Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Goth Glam



Evening Ladies and Gents.

So today I got told I needed to be in this photo contest somewhere, eerie gothic glam is the theme and Im like...alright then I will pump something out and get on it and in it. Now I got this dress the other day for a friends wedding and I do love it. Its from one of my more pricey favorite stores Quality Designs. I might even admit to a bit of an addiction to the store.

They have most everything you could look for, all of it is very well put together and you can tell that the designer put alot of work into what they make, not only that but they offer male and female things. From classy, to slinky, arabian to gor you name it you can probably find it there.





What is Sophie Wearing?

Hair:- Exxess - Mare - reds
Dress: QD -- Formal Gown - Victoria - Red
Ink -- Letis Tattoo's - Love and Hate Sleeves

Add me on Facebook!! -- Ace Bergan (Sophia Sunshine Bishop)
Follow me on Flickr!! -- Ace Bergan

More to Come Soon -- Want something Blogged Find me in world (Ace Bergan) or follow that there link to FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment