Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dangerous Innocence



Ello ladies and Gents.

So today I got my booty out dancing again in a club while my youngest hosted. It was fun, I stumbled across some clothes in my INV I didn't realize I had. I did what I like to call inventory shopping, because I shop so much, well sometimes I forget I have bought items and then I find them and I'm like...WOAH that's hot. 

That is what I did today. Which never ceases to amuse people but I am sure there are a lot of people who do that as well, buy something months ago and forget they have it. Lord knows I do it enough. Its why I clean my Inventory out so much.

Anyway I pieced some killer boots (that I didn't realize I had) with a skirt (I also didn't realize I had) and a top from one of my most favoritest designers -- Razor.

Now I do not own a lot of Razor stuff but when I get some L into my pocket you betcha ass I also head over there and take a gander, my better half also has some stuff from the men's section which I have to say is something I love about that particular store, how the male and female sections are both jam packed with awesomeness. Unfortunately you don't always see that within SL, a lot of stores specify in one sex and cant seem to cater to the other as well. 


What is Sophie Wearing?

Hair:- Ploom - Twiddle - Dipped 1 and tinted red
Top:- Razor - Succubus Top
Skirt:- EC - Luvia Skirt - Black
Boots:- Pixel Mode - Tabi Boots - Black

Stalk me on Flickr!! -- Ace Bergan

Want something Blogged? Want to find something I didn't List? 

Find me in world. Avi Name - Ace Bergan, Display name -- Sophia Sunshine Bishop

Hit me up with an IM and we will talk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment