Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Back in Black


Ello Ladies and Gents

Yes I am back...I have been awfully sick recently and spending some time with my beloved Morda lost in game land while I repaired but I am back and ready to spread the love that is awesome clothes within SL.

Now we all know I love black...only time I would wear anything else is if they make a color darker. Well I tell a lie I do wear other colors but I am a huge fan of Black. 

And Now I pieced this outfit together to go out and see one of my FAV DJ's spin his tunes at Rez.



Now I LOVE these jeans from Apple May Designs I have them in all the colors I believe unless more have come out. Their my addiction, mostly because i love how they sit on my body and they make my ass look fantastic. Thats my opinion anyway :p/

I went on a bit of a shopping binge the other day and I also purchased a few new hairs too mostly from Exxess which I am also addicted too. ok I think im just addicted to shopping!

What is Sophie wearing?

Hair: - eXxEsS -- Mare - Reds 
Face Piercings: - Cute Poison -- Star Crossed
Iron Claw -- Snake Bites
Teeth: - Label Mode (MP Link) - Teeth New Version
Choker: Laoris - Elven Choker - Personally Colored 
Necklace: CPD - Celtic Cross Necklace

Shirt: - NV - Mimi Blouse - Black'
Pants: - AMD - Worn Denim Jeans - Black
Feet: - SLink - Female Feet Advanced
Sock Wraps - Autopsy - Socks Strap - Black


Add me on FaceBook! -- Ace Bergan (Sophia Sunshine Bishop)
Follow me on Flickr!! -- Flickr!


More to Come Soon -- Want something Blogged Find me in world (Ace Bergan) or follow that there link to FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment