Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Musical Madness



Ello Ladies and Gents.

Its bright, early and kinda cold out side, insomnia has me awake so I thought hey why not throw a blog post out there before trying to get some more shut eye. 

This morning I spent some time and one of my favorite stores. NV and at The Arcade trying to win this Truth hair I just LOVE from a gatcha, and we all know how that can be, took me 6 tries but I got the one I wanted! Along with 5 other ones I did not. 

Then I proceeded to stumble across this awesome jacket from Etham which made me feel warm on a cold Californian morning.

I reckon this look is good for a lot of people, casual days hanging with friends, or even shaking yer bootay out in some club with some girlfriends losing yourself to the beat of the bass.



What is Sophie Wearing?

Hair: Truth@ The Arcade - Maiko - Red 1
Jacket: Etham@TMD - Edward Jacket (Womans) - HUD included
Belt: L&B - Womans Urban Leather Belt (Fatpack) "Death' Skull belt - Plain
Skirt: NV - Iris Miniskirt - Spring Grey
Boots: PM - Tabi boots - black

Stalk me on Flickr!! -- Ace Bergan

Want something Blogged? Want to find something I didn't List? 

Find me in world. Avi Name - Ace Bergan, Display name -- Sophia Sunshine Bishop

Hit me up with an IM and we will talk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment