Search This Blog

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Never ending With NV



Ello Ladies and Gents.

I am back and I am bringing you some sexy, yet classy clothes for the world of awesome that is NV.

One of the things I really love about NV is how they have something to fit everything, not only girls buy guys too and even the smartest looking outfits like a nice shirt and a pair of striped pants can look both classy and sexy all at the same time.

I made a joke about this outfit because I made a comment about how it looks like my breasts are going to bust out but I look like I am late for a meeting or something so I'm kinda like, lets get down to business but OH NO...my boobs just busted out of my shirt.

But I love it, its the reason I have SO much stuff from NV. High quality, low price. Suits everyone. I would suggest it to anyone who is mesh crazed like me.


What is Sophie Wearing?

Hair:- Exxess - Aria - Cyber Red
Shirt:- NV - Momo blouse - Striped Black
Pants:- NV -  Brooklyn Pants -Diplomatic Black
Shoes:- SSW - Rockstar Shoes - 03

Stalk me on Flicr!! -- Ace Bergan

Want something Blogged? Want to find something I'm wearing that isn't on my list?

Find me In world - Ace Bergan (Sophia Sunshine Bishop)

No comments:

Post a Comment