Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Lost in Lace



Ello Ladies and Gents.

Yep two in one day and maybe more to come!!

This time however we are going to get lost in the world of lace with the continued awesomeness of Blacklace.
Today the lovely Mariska sent out the newest Blacklace gift, which is a rather sexy Mint green lace underwear set. I'm not greatly fond of bright colors I usually favor the darker greens, reds, blues and blacks but I just adore this outfit. 

You wont find many bright colors go with pale skin like mine but this seemed to make my skin radiate more which is a talent of most of the outfits from Blacklace.

And with St Paddys day fast approaching, every girl needs something sexy in green to show off for their loved one, or even just some guy (or girl) they have their eyes on. Who can resist a girl with the sexy lace of Blacklace clad to her skin.



What is Sophia Wearing?
Hair:- Magika - Never -[02]
Outfit:- BlackLace - Infatuated St Patrick's Day Special

Stalk me on Flickr!! - Ace Bergan

Want something Blogged? Want to find something I'm wearing that isn't on my list?

Find me In world - Ace Bergan (Sophia Sunshine Bishop)

Send me an IM and we'll talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment