Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Nerd Alert



Ello Ladies and Gents

Its been a couple weeks I know since my last post, I sadly have been dealing with the flu once more so I have not been able to be at my computer much, however I am back! And kicking off my first post with one of my most favorite stores recent freebie.

reмarĸaвle oвlιvιon as I have stated in the past create some of the best accessories a guy or girl can ask for. I have blogged in the past my favorite hat from them, one I wear on many occasions that I am very fond of. Now they offer stuff for all the different spices of life be it military hats, horns, kitty ears or otherwise. Not only that but they also get involved often in Gatchas which by the way is one of my biggest addictions.

What I love most about this store is how they dont stick to one genre but offer something for everyone. Most people you find tend to stick to one spice of life, be it girly stuff, mens stiff, goth, punk or so on and so forth, Remarkable Oblivion however can suit the needs of most people.


Today I took my weekly visit to the RO store and found this awesome freebie waiting for me with a huge GET ME sign over it. Now...I am quite the nerd, might not think it to look at me but alas I am and proud of it too, so this badge was a must have. Quick grab it while you still can!!!

Whats Sophie Wearing?

Badge:- RO - Remarkable Oblivion - Nerd Alert Badge (FREEBIE!!!)

Stalk me on Flickr!! -- Ace Bergan

Want something blogged? Like the look of something I didnt list?

Find me in world - Ace Bergan

Now...go forth and shop!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment