Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Blossom like a flower in spring



Ello Ladies and Gents.

So today I am bringing you something from the wonderful world of Blossom. Which happens to be a clothing store holding the creations of the cutest little niece in the world, my niece of course Cali.

Now I am not one for 'girly' pretty, flowery looks as I am sure you have guessed from previous posts, but ever so often I do get my girl on and throw on some pretty frilly dress and I tell ya...aint no better place to grab something from than Blossom.

She is a fiercely talented designer with an eye for shadowing and color co-ordination. Detail and what looks good. Not only does she have some adorable dresses but she also has a wild, wide variety of other things as well, from pants to shirts.

I would suggest anyone go and take a gander because come on, even those of us that are rough around the edges and likely to get into bar fights needs something pretty to wear.


What is Sophie Wearing?

Hair:- Ploom - Plume - Reds
Dress:- Blossom - Aubrey Strapless - Spring By Cali Grace Bracken

Stalk me on Flickr!! -- Ace Bergan

Want something blogged? Like the look of something I didnt list?

Find me in world - Ace Bergan

Now...go forth and shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment