Search This Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Remarkably Oblivious...



Ello ladies so here we are again, I have not posted for a couple weeks I think, my apologies I have been under the weather, damn cold front coming in for winter, everyone getting stinking colds, BUT I am back and kicking off my first blog post of December with my newest addiction.

Remarkable Oblivion.

They create some of the best accessories I have seen to date. I got this AMAZING hat there earlier today and I have a couple other things from their store. It is a mix of dark goth, trendy and unique like there is a lot going on with this hat, badges, chains etc. But it doesn't over power the avi, some accessories its like they are wearing you not the other way around. This hat however, the Avi wears it and it works with pretty much anything and the same goes with the rest of the items you can buy from there, all ranging around 249L.

Whats Soph Wearing?

Hat: RO -Remarkable Oblivion -  RO - Paragon - Forever Black

No comments:

Post a Comment