Search This Blog

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Slumbering nights...


Ello Ladies :)

It is getting to that time of year where its cold and all you want to do is stay wrapped up in your comfy PJ's in bed, or lumber around the house in some flannels that not only keep you warm but feel safe and cozy as well.


Now I am not big on PJ's in SL and I don't tend to buy anything other than Plowwies but I was out shopping with one of my Daughters River and I spotted these PJ pants and I was in love instantly. The cropped shirt is from Apple May Designs as well as the pants and while I probably wouldn't wear cropped tops to bed in the winter, I am a fan of over sized shirts I do love this look.



I pieced it together with some Ploom hair and some prim feet. I hope you all enjoy

Happy Shopping

What is Soph wearing?

Hair: Ploom - Nancie - Reds
Top: (AMD) - City Work Mesh Sweat Shirt - Rock
Pamts: (AMD) - Jammy Pants (For Women) - Purple
Ink - Wicked - Faith Tatto - Dark
Feet -Meli Imako - MI Mesh Ladies Tip Toe Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment