Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

Here comes the cold...


So I have an addiction. and I think its iportant to admit when you have and addiction to be honest about it. So here goes nothing...My name is Sophia and I am addicted to Plowwies PJ's.

Now in all seriousness she has got some amazing stuff, a whole amazing store full of it. She obviously from the name specializes in PJ's but she also does some other amazing things. I love all of it, she makes the cutest Tip Jars and has AMAZING slippers that comes with her pjs.

Recently she made this new awesome outfit, its not entirely my taste, most people know I love to show off my skin, but I love it, I wore it around the place for a couple days easily. It comes with a wonderful jumper dress, leggings and some heels with leg warmers. I have it in all colors, I chose to wear it int he red. but it also comes in beige, brown, green and orange.


Not only does Plowwies stuff make for great things to wear for contests it is also easy on the eye and looks amazing. I am wearing the XS in these pictures but I tend to float around M/S for most of her stuff but it comes in all sizes.

Outfit:  *plowwies* chanella  outfit set Red

No comments:

Post a Comment