Search This Blog

Monday, December 30, 2013

Bad Ass with a lil lace love



Hello my lovies.

Now I LOVE blacklace, I think we have covered this once or twice. I am a proud addict to the point I own well over 70 different black lace outfits.

But recently I looked a little further than the blacklace store and I stumbled into Lil'Lace and I just fell in love all over again.

Now I did not buy a whole lot because I try and limit my shopping else I end up spending all my money but I bought a couple things including this absolutely amazing corset blouse. 



I have paired it with a couple different bottom layers since I got it, one included some awesome jeans. But today I wanted to be relaxed and comfortable so I paired it with these lovely white shorts and my SLink feet and I have been complimented a couple times and I always direct each person to go look at Lil'Lace. They will be sure to find something AMAZING.

What is Soph Wearing?

Hair: Ploom - Squirrel - Reds
Top: Lil'Lace - Tuck Blouse and Corset - Black
Shorts: *Boom* - Estate Shorts - Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment