Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

FY-- For you from me...


Hello my sweets so Christmas has passed and life is finally calming down so I figured it was time for a blog post or two. Back before Christmas I stumbled across a new store I hadn't seen before that had one of the cutest little tutu's I had ever seen not to mention some kick ass socks to go with my latest SLink purchase (Feet)



Now I am not one for girly looks, I don't wear pink unless its for cancer or someone dares me too. I am usually seen in dark colors, red, browns, grey, blacks and sometimes even greens. SO this ensemble spoke to me on many levels because not only did it give a hint of flirt with the dangerous short skirt but it has a hint of the punk goth look I maintain what with the thigh high dark socks and the adorable little hat that I am by far addicted too.

What's Soph Wearing?

Hair: Lamb : Mister Sinister - Bloods Pack 
Top: [PL] (MP link) - Trisha Halter - Charcoal 
Skirt: ::FY:: - Lacey Mini
Toeless Thigh High Socks: ::FY:: - Toeless Socks - Pack 01
Feet : SLink - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid

No comments:

Post a Comment