Search This Blog

Monday, December 30, 2013

Pretty In Pink



Yes I know, this is going to come as QUITE the shock.

Hello my lovies.

This post I am going to be pretty in Pink. Now by now you all may have guessed I am not a big fan of the color pink, infact...I loath it. I could quite literally go forever never seeing the color pink and be a very happy girl. I am what is wordly known as a punk goth chick. (I am also a gamer girl)

But as I have stated before, I will wear pink on one of a couple occasions or for one of a very few reasons. I will wear it to support breast cancer, I would wear it if my boyfriend asked me too (tho he is more likely to ask me to take the pink off) and I will wear it on a dare. And on this occasion it was infact the latter of those reasons. But...I believe I rocked it and actually found some really good pink stuff.



It is clearly proven that anyone can ROCK anything if they know how to accessorize.

Turn something pretty and pink into something badass...mission accomplished.

What is Soph Wearing?

Hair : Ploom - Camille - Reds
Jacket: Meli Imako - Mesh Leather Jacket with Studs - Pink
Outfit: SINTIMACY - Club Nights - Pink
Boots - %EC - Army Boots (Basic) - Black


No comments:

Post a Comment