Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

Luscious in Leather



Looks like I am on a roll today, I do have a few new looks and outfits that I want to blog not sure I will do them all today but there may be a few blog posts over the next couple days. Now this one....this outfit I literally only just bought and it is AMAZING. I love it so much.


I am a HUGE fan of leather, I love it, love how it looks on my AVI...how it looks on my boyfriend Morda, leather is something that actually looks good on most avis I say most because well I have seen some frightening avis in my day.

One of my favorite and I think most peoples favorite is L&B but today as I looked on the MP I stumbled across Tay Lay Designs. I have a couple outfits from there already but I saw this one and HAD to buy it. A combination of Sexy and Badass leather with spikes coming from it. And these amazing chains hanging from the shorts which I think by far is my favorite part.



What is Soph wearing?

Hair - Ploom - Nix - Red
Outfit - Tay-Lay Designs - My Dark Side

No comments:

Post a Comment