Search This Blog

Saturday, January 4, 2014

I wanna ROCK!!



Hello My Darlings!

So here is something you all might not know about me I am actually a DJ. I love music, it's my escape a lot of the time and I love to sink into it and lose myself to the beat, I tend to play, DUB, Bass heavy music and trance sorts. I'm a lover of beats so I love anything that has a good beat to it.

Recently I got another DJ gig, Two days a week. 2-4 PM slt on Thursdays and Saturdays at a Rock club called The Bullet Hole. I LOVE it there. I never really DJ'd much Rock. Or at least a didn't think I did until I got hired there and did my first set, apparently I was playing a lot of Rock I just didn't realize it.

Anyway there was a point to this. I started diving back into my rock/punk looks. I have always been Goth in style and I still am but I threw in my own mix of Punk/Rock to play along with my Gothic side 

And I gotta say I am addicted to the outfit I have on right now.



Its something about the style of shirt. What the shirt says which is, "So why does your pride make you run and hide. Are you afraid me?" And the pants with the boots I paired them with. I put it on and had one of those...DAMN i look good moments I get rarely. Where everything just goes together perfectly and seems to fit so well that I get a rush of pride. 

Not to mention I got this totally awesome hair.


From Ploom. Now you may notice that in a lot of my blog posts I do indeed have Ploom hair on. Its mostly due to the fact that I am totally addicted to Ploom hair. I cant even remember how much I own at this point its at the very least a dozen, more than likely a lot more. I feel like Ploom has a somewhat Anime style to their hair and I just ADORE that look and the whole store, I also own some poses from there and I would greatly suggest to anyone to go there. Not only is the Hair amazingly put together, stylish and a lot more out there than most places I have been too. Its one of the cheapest high quality hair stores across the Grid. Go take a look and see.

What is Soph wearing?

Hair: -- Ploom - Chilly - Reds
Shirt: -- Asteria Creations - Esso Blouse and Tank Top - Black
Pants: -- Lilicious - Baggy Pant - Black  (Comes with a Hud for Belt and Buckle)
Shoes: -- EC -  Erika Boots W/Socks - Black

Others--

Piercings: -- IC - Stattom::.with Shadows UNISEX
Skin: -- Belleza - Molly Skin
Make Up: -- Corvus - Deep Black Eyeshadow
Tattoo: -- Wicked Tattoos - Faith Tattoo


Happy Shopping!!

XOXO ~ Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment