Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I wish they all could be California girls...


You may have gathered it from the various pictures I have posted but I live on a beach. As such I LOVE to walk around in shorts and smaller shirts, alike to how I would dress if I really lived on a beach in RL, with the imagination that the beach is normally pretty hot.

Now you may have guessed it but I own a few Apple May Designs outfits, I have to say I LOVE the store, I had mentioned in a previous statement on another blog post that Apple May Designs offers many different styles and I believe I have proven that.

Now I am a Mesh Junky, I love mesh clothes, love love love them. And the style of top that comes with this outfit is one of my favorite styles. As you can probably tell I am girl with a lot of ink, I love tattoos I believe that they are just another expression of your inner self. I love my tattoos which include a full body one from one of my favorite stores (Featured in a later post) I have anchors along my waist and I also have a cross on my stomach that holds my beloveds name. Not only am I Inked but I am also pierced. I love this style of shirt because it shoes off my tattoos, doesn't hide them and allows other people to see them as well.

This outfit consists of two different pieces, a small pair of denim shorts and a stylized cropped shirt. 

What is Soph Wearing?

Shirt - (AMD) City Work Mesh Sweat Shirt - Rock
Shorts - (AMD) City Work Shorts - Evil Bunny
Hair - .ploom.  I Can See Your Halo - Reds

No comments:

Post a Comment