Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Devil Wears a Red Dress..


The Devil Wears a Red Dress


I am a very big fan of a saying. "The Devils wears a red dress." It basically means that for all those people out there that imagine that the Devil is this big bad male monster with hooves and horns, perhaps just maybe the devil is a woman. For Halloween I did a series of pictures with such a theme and as such I wanted to get a new dress, something classical, easy on the eye, beautiful and formal.

Now I have plenty of dresses and I am very fond of a lot of different high class places that sell beautiful dresses but I chose to go with a place I KNEW to have beautiful classical mesh dresses that create a sinful curve. Apple May Designs. 

I found this AMAZING red dress with lace embroidery and a flared skirt. This type of dress I believe in the fashion world is called a Mermaid dress due to how it flares at the bottom just under the thigh line. I wore this dress to a party and was more than happy to talk it up, direct people to where it came from. 

I am pretty fussy when it comes to dresses, especially mesh dresses, I like to have a curve but I don't like the way some mesh dresses make your bottom look huge. This dress met all my needs and wants without doing the things I hate.

What's Soph wearing?

Dress - (AMD) Echo Gown - Ruby
Hair - .ploom. I Can See Your Halo - Reds

No comments:

Post a Comment