Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Put your FATE in my hands...


Put your FATE in my hands...


I wont lie. I am a sucker for eyes, its the first thing I look at in RL and SL, I am very fond of the saying the eyes are the gateway to your soul. I have bounced over eyes throughout my four years in SL and I used to be very fond of beautiful baby blue eyes. 

Something you might not guess from my pictures alone is that in SL I am in fact a Vampire so when I found these AMAZING eyes and I tried the red option I fell in love. FATEeyes v2.0 are so amazing that I promoted them to the point most of my family now own them, they come with a HUD that includes so many vast options.


The HUD includes so many different options I couldn't begin to explain all of them, it allows you so much range, you can opt too have two different colors within the same eye, two different colored eyes, I know someone who even has a symbol over one of their eyes. You can give it a glow which I use for my red eyes that shines through darker sky settings. You can edit the area around the pupil, you can even give yourself veins in the whites of your eyes or change the whites Black all together. Needless to say the eyes are magnificent and well worth the price.

What is Soph wearing?

Eyes - FATEeyes - FATEeyes v2.0 (MESH) Custom Design 
Hair- .ploom. - . Nix (MESH) - Reds

No comments:

Post a Comment