Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lost in Lace


I love Lingerie, love love love it. I am so so picky when it comes to it as well, it has to have a certain look to it, it might sound silly but it has to look somewhat real. I am very fond of my shape, I made it myself, I put a lot of effort into my appearance.

I am not your atypical model, I have curves, I am not freakishly tall and I love my tattoos, I wont take them off.

My favorite and actually only bought lingerie is Blacklace. I in fact own 85 Blacklace outfits. I am so in love with the different styles, the different fabrics, I own not only the lingerie but I also own dresses and costumes including a rather sexy nurse, flight assistant and I believe even a kitty outfit.

This particular Blacklace outfit is a sexy two piece lace ensemble  that comes with many different variations, just another thing I LOVE about Blacklace. You can chose to wear only the panties and the bra, or you can chose as I did to wear the whole part, bra, panties, garters and stockings.

Blacklace is so realistic to the eye you could even say it resembles high brands in real life. It is so beautiful to the eye that I might even consider admitting I have the slightest of addictions to it.

What is Soph wearing?

Outfit - Blacklace -  Kirsty: Black Lace Bra Set
Hair - Ploom I can see your Halo - Reds
Tattoo - !::Wicked Tattoos::i - Faith Tattoo TEXT

No comments:

Post a Comment