Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2014

Back in Black



One last blog post before the sandman pops up to say hello and tells me to try and sleep. Now I say try because I am an insomniac so TRY is the word in this.

I got to hear my sister DJ again finally tonight. My Nyxie and she spun some awesome tunes as she always does. Me and my wolfpack got all dressed up in black and we all looked very bad ass. I put together this most recently look of mine, with my recent addiction in hair and my new favorite pants.


What's Soph Wearing?

Hair: Ploom -- Chilly - Reds
Skin: Belleza -- Molly Skin
Make Up: Corvus -- Deep Black Eyeshadow
Piercings: Cute poison -- Star Crossed
Shirt: [NV] -- Dudo Top - Black
Claws: Amorous - Lacerated 
Pants: !Lilicious - Baggy Pant Black
Belt: L&B -- Womans Urban Leather belt- Skull
Shoes: EC - Erika Boots and Stockings



Link Back: http://www.gridsyndicate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment