Search This Blog

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Tribal Outlaw



Again I found myself amazed at something I found lurking devilishly waiting to spring out and surprise me at any given moment from my inventory, something wildly amazing. 

Now I am not one for Gor, I don't like it, I don't hate it but its not my thing, I am too outspoken and have been told one two many times that I am a whore and I am sorry but that just doesn't fly with me. 

However. I do enjoy some of their attire. I am a fan of fur, fake of course as I stated in a post before I am an ambassador for Id rather go naked than wear fur. But I am a fan of this most recent outfit I found. Now I do believe I bought this outfit a long long time ago, I have a vague recollection of buying it about 2 years ago and I loved it then and boy do I love it still now.


What is Soph Wearing?

Skin: Belleza - Molly Skin
Hair: Ploom - Chilly - Reds
Outfit: *The 5th Moon* - Tribal Outlaw Feme Black

No comments:

Post a Comment