Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

Sin in style



Ello Ladies and Gents.

Today I am bringing you some of the best of blacklace. Now I have already established that I love Blacklace. I own most of the store and I am happily addicted to it.
 As I was going through my Inventory, sorting through some old things, putting things in their correct places. I stumbled across this outfit and I fell inlove instantly.

It is a very nice mix of flirty and sexy. Sending anyone with small amounts of sex appeal through the window.

I paired it with my favorite Ploom hair and a pair of rather sexy thigh highs completely this devilish look in a small amount of time.

So...how would you like to sin in style..?


Whats Soph wearing?

Hair: Ploom -- Squirrel -- Reds
Outfit: Blacklace -- Flirt and Tempt
Boots: [Etchaflesh] -- Back in Black Vanity Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment