Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

The Darkness Within..


'Ello ladies and Gents.

Today I am bringing you something on the darker side which lets face it tends to be my style anyway. Yesterday I bought a new hair, finally the first new item I have bought in a while and let me tell you, I am addicted to it, I had been to this store with my boyfriend a couple times but never thought to look for something for myself until I spotted this one and since then I have not taken it off.

This Hair is from MONSTER. It gives a certain punk, goth look. Most of the hairs from this store give the same looks but each has its own unique feel to it. This particular hair comes with a fantastic hat attached to the hair which i LOVE. Because it can be very hard to find hairs to fit hats on their own.

I would suggest this store to anyone who is particularly fond of this style of hair.




What Is Sophie Wearing?
Hair:- Monster
Outfit:- 2chez - Into the Black
Shoes:- Lilicious - Spike Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment