Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

That Lil Devil



Ello Ladies and Gents

Yep I am back. I had to take a little hiatus, someone said something to me that completely discouraged me from blogging. It was trivial but enough to make me angry and make me also need to take a short break. Seems silly no? But either way I needed that break and now I am back and ready to share what is my overwhelmingly large wardrobe that only increases with my shopping addiction.

The Dark Style Fair has now been open for a while and it features some of my favorite creators, my latest addiction however from there is my little demon buddy!
Not only can he float along beside you but when you feel like being poked in the boob (Or peck) by his adorable little horns you can cuddle him in close to you.

Today I also got this fantastic little Peacoat from Bink, I just LOVE it. Its sexy and classy all at the same time.




What is Sophie Wearing?
Hair:- Truth - Felicity - Reds
Coat:- Bink - Pretty Peacoat - Red - MP Link
Pants:- AUX - Belted Flairs - Grime

Demon Pet:-Alchemy - Demon - Doom - @ TDSF


No comments:

Post a Comment