Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A pirates life for me...







So I am feeling a little piratey today, as such I put on one of my favorite Pirate outfits I already owned by Tay Lay Designs.
What I love about this outfit is its like something out of Pirates of the Caribbean.  This amazing outfit comes with alpha layers for the Jacket, Skeleton Arms, Pants and Boots. All inclusive and separate as well. You have A skeleton hand that covers your crotch and one of your breasts not to mention skeleton arms of your own.

What is Sophie Wearing?
Hair:- Moon - Cult Division - @ The Chapter Four
Ears:- Illusions - Seelie ears
Tiara:- Cae - Blooming Tiara - @Fit for a Princess
Wings:- Caverna Obscura - Fiola Wings - @The Fantasy Gacha
Outfit:- Tay Lay Designs - The Darkness Outfit 2



No comments:

Post a Comment