Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Back in the blackness of fashion



Oh yes I am back.

My apologies for being gone for so long, what with a combination of being sick and moving house I have not had a free moment to blog in so long but I am back and I believe it is time once again to share some of the fashion from my wardrobe. 

I have said it time and again my style tends to fit in the goth punk category and one of my most favorite stories is [NV] I am such a huge fan I have so many different things from this store sometimes I get lost in the folder I have dedicated to it unsure what to wear, but of course I always find something. What I think I love most about this store is that the things are sold separate so I can spend some time piecing different pieces with each other, pats with a jumper, skirt with a sexy top or sometimes even one of their many amazing dresses.
So today I decided to do a little shopping and of course ventured into this epic store and found a new shirt and pair of pants. Now I am not always a huge fan of the balloon pants look but these I just LOVE and tagged with this top, its my latest addiction of a look.
Not only did I venture into [NV] but I also decided to get a new hair which ended up taking me to one of my most recent hair love stores which is Little Bones. Now if you have not been there then my god go, they have so many awesome new hairs, and not only that but they also have 4 very awesome free group gifts the group is 100L to join but of course its a one time fee and so that means you would end up getting 4 hairs for the price of a simple very cheap 100L. Well worth it.


What is Sophie Wearing:-
Hair:- Little Bones - Crystallized - Reds
Top:- [NV] - Aria - Black Skull
Pants:- [NV] - Bubu Baggy - Jeans Grey 
Shoes:- Gos - Triumph Boots - Female

Piercings:
1 - Eye Piercing - Cute Poison - Chimerical Piercings
2 - Lip and Cheek - Zombie Suicide - Black Market
3 - Nose - Twisted and Reckless - Nose Plug Skull

Eyes:- Buzzeri - Hime Eyes - Ruby

Teeth - Label Mode - Teeth (MP Link)

Shape: - Custom Made

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment