Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Scary just got...comfy



Coming at you today is the newest release from the Queen of PJ's herself none other than Plowwie Voom. Today I got possibly my very favorite outfit from my very dear friend. 
Now I am not a fan of gremlins but the slippers...I just love them. They come with blinking eyes as most of her slippers do and a pair of bloody scissors in their mouth's, which you would think would make gremlins more scary to me but there is just something about these slippers, cant put my finger on it but they're adorable.
This outfit comes with pants, shirt and slippers, pants and shirt range from XXS-L with three separate alpha layers, one for the pants, one for the shirt, in-case you wish to mix and match and an all inclusive pants and shirt alpha layer for the whole outfit.
Be sure to get your outfit!! Scary did in fact just get very comfy.


What is Sophie Wearing?
Horns: Remarkable Oblivion - Baphomet Horns - Infernal
Hair: Moon - Mirror Mirror (Free Group Gift)
Eyes and Eyebrows: Buzzeri - Faerie Eyes (Ruby) Lyra Eyebrows
Outfit: *plowwies* The scissors Maniac
Ink: Letis Tattoo - The Time
Hands: SLink - Elegant 1

Bench: What Next - Rustic Bramley Porch Swing (long)
Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment