Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Styling it Sexy


Its getting pretty late for me so I am not going to babble on about this and that I am simply going to share some awesome with you.

My lovely girl Plowwie of the awesome Plowwies Jammies has released a rather sexy new outfit and this isn't even Jammies!! Showing that not only does she rock with Jammie market but very day clothing as well. 

This outfit is a particularly sexy dress with a dangerously short skirt and a pair of sexy thigh high boots teamed with a pair of stocking which are a tattoo layer, even better!

I will not steal a lot of your time I will simply point you in the direction of awesomeness.


What is Sophie wearing?

Horns: Remarkable Oblivion: Baphomet - Infernal
Dress and Boots: *plowwies* Julissa Dress 

No comments:

Post a Comment