Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Time to play with the Evil Bunny



Evening Ladies and Gents.

I am back this week from a small break and to kick off my come back I am bringing you something from the latest fashion of none other than the PJ Queen herself Plowwie Voom.
I was really excited about this outfit, because one I love this style of Jammies and secondly because of the evil bunny on the shirt. I love it so so so much. 
I have always had a strange love of evil bunnies, from malice in wonderlands evil bunny to the crazy looking on in Donnie Darko.
Now this particular outfit is for a Halloween hunt with an evil bunny theme :O...I can see myself doing that. BUT...it is not for sale in her store so be sure to be on the look out for that hunt for your chance to get this AMAZING outfit. 



What is Sophie Wearing?
Outfit: Plowwies :-  Machiavelli jammies  female

No comments:

Post a Comment