Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

Creature of the Night



Hello Lovies.

So within this beautiful world we have all made a home, you know there is this thing called Role Playing. Some people do it for sexual situations, others do it for the fun of playing a different character. 
Not only that but inside this little world there are many different races, something that I feel makes it all the more of an amazing world to live in. You have wolves, elves, cats, Fae, Fairies, Robots, demons, cyborgs. And so many many more, I myself run a large community of Vampires. 

I always have found the background of it all fits my Gothic style. I like darkness, dark colors, dark music and the dark in general. My whole family are the same. My Husband and children within this world are also Vampires and I have found some truly amazing people through this Role-Play.

Today I finally got back into SL fully and as such I thought about a new outfit, I went to one of my favorite designers someone I have bought many templates from for my own clothing line and that is Meli Imako. She is probably one of the most talented creators across the grid, low price for high quality I would recommend her to anyone.



What is Sophie Wearing?
Hair: Ploom :- Savina
Dress:- Meli Imako - Mesh_Red and Black Leather and Latex mix dress with corset - (MP Link)

No comments:

Post a Comment